Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Another Party


Today was Maggie's birthday party at preschool which meant she got to wear the birthday crown all day, be the leader, and the "helper" for the day. She loved it all. I went about 11 or so after dropping Owen off at Shannon's to play with Bella for an hour or so. They were having playtime in the "gym" when I got there and she was playing with 3 other little girls in her class. I knew one of them must be Kate since that is who I hear about all the time. She was glad to see me and introduced me to all her friends and then wanted to show me all the things there were to do there.











I had brought cupcakes for their snack so after they sang happy birthday to Maggie and she got to pick out a "gift" from the birthday box they had their snack. It was fun to get to go spend some time with her and let her show me all the things she does at school and of course to meet her friends she plays with. She seems to play well with all the kids there and they all seem very fond of her so that is nice for me to know. :) Owen had fun with Bella, Shannon said they spent alot of the time just laughing at each other which is what they ususally do....who knows about what?

It has been rainging nonstop (literally) since yesterday at noon which I guess is good for the grass but I am a little tired of it now. The kids and I ran errands yesterday for several hours and they couldn't have been better. Maggie wore her new outfit Mimi got her for her birthday and looked so cute.










She loved it and told me she loved the color of it.....:) like I wasn't aware of that. Well, Owen is napping and Maggie is playing up in her room so I am going to try and clean from the weekend some.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Maggie! I can't believe you're 4! Tell your Mommy you need to come for a visit :)

valurena said...

Happy birthday girl! It looks like you are having a good time celebrating! Love you!