Friday, November 12, 2010

The little girls

With school in and Maggie gone all day and Owen gone in the mornings everyday I have alot of time to spend with the little girls. I often use this time to get things done around the house that are a little more difficult to get done once Owen gets home and becomes my constant sidekick. (I tell him that song "stuck like glue" was written about he and I) :) I try to play one on one with Josie while Emmie is napping or let her join in to help me out around the house, which she loves at this age. I miss so much Maggie and Owen being home all day and know see how fast that time goes by so I don't want to let it be spent cleaning and doing laundry every day.
Emmie is getting so big and is as cute as can be. She is getting around the room by rolling everywhere and LOVES her toes.




















































Here is how I found Josie the other day after coming down from putting Emmie down for a nap. She looks quite comfy in Owen's chair huh. And you can bet she is watching a barbie/princess movie. :)

No comments: