Lunches packed, supplies bought, backpacks stuffed, clothes ironed and laid out....
So this day has come, much sooner than I had hoped. We had such a fun summer, but it wasn't nearly long enough. I am so glad that I took every possible chance to enjoy my kids the past few months while they have been out of school for summer.
Ready for their first day...
This little cutie could hardly contain herself this morning she was so excited. I cannot believe she is headed to Kindergarten. I will miss spending my days with her....she is always great company. :)
He has a smile...but he is as sad that summer is over as I am. Owen is alot like me in lots of ways...but mostly in his feelings towards school thus far. (I loved it the older I got....cried everyday the first 3 years) . He doesn't cry....but thinks staying home with me would be a much better option.
I am praying he loves his new teacher and enjoys his school year.
I am telling you....she was giddy with excitement!
I don't think they come much cuter than Josie. :)
2nd grader!
And my Maggie all ready for her first day of 4th grade. She was the opposite of Owen and couldn't wait to get to school, see her friends, and get her desk all organized. ;)
One of Maggie's favorite things is picking out her backpack each year. This year we ordered one online from a girl I went to college with .....and I don't think it could be any cuter.
Maggie Loved it!
So grown up and beautiful!
Let the day begin. :) (Good luck to her sweet teacher. :)
One last smile!
So I love cute crafty things...especially when they relate to my kids and a theme...any type of theme. :)
So of course I sent them off on the first day with some cute treats for their teachers and them.
Water bottles for them and their teachers....with their grade on the bottle.
candy bars for their teachers...hoping for a sweet year.
A bag of mints..
some gum..
some highlighters...
And put it all together in a cute tote for the teacher...
ahhh yes, I am "that mom." But only because I enjoy it!!
And I have come to find out some teachers love it and others it seems to annoy. ;)
Emmie Jayne has talked about school for months. So when she didn't get to go this morning this is the face I got. I don't think she can wait another month for preschool to start!
So when I went to pick the kids up this afternoon I was waiting in car pool line and look up to see this.
My sweet Owen had gone to pick Josie up and held her hand as they walked to the car. Talk about making my heart smile. I adore my children.
1 comment:
i want to see more pics! Update. I had to review the Emmie Jayne pic. lol. so funny.
Post a Comment