Wednesday, December 13, 2006
I'm still here!
Okay, so life has been totally crazy this past month or so, but I have NOT quit my blog and will pick it back up as soon as I can get a few minutes and get mom's computer to let me post pictures. I just have pictures to go along with most everything I have to tell on here so I am holding out until we get this problem resolved. The kids are doing great and we are having alot of fun here at Mom and Dad's house. I have had more "free time" than I have ever had, I could so get used to living this close to my paretns and aunt and uncle next door!! You have an instant babysitter anytime you need to make a quick errand. We are getting ready for Chrsitmas and will have a bit of running around then but are looking forward to all the fun of the holidays. I hope your all enjoying the season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
well, i'm glad you finally added something. did you see biscuit? where are you all? i tried to call you today.
Post a Comment