I am not. :) So Owen has been asking to go to the potty more and more and wanting to wear underwear. I usually move on to something else because honestly I am just not in the "potty training mode" so much. Diapers to me are alot easier...especially the way we run around. Well, I suppose today he just decided to take matters into his own hands as I was in the kitchen and realized I hadn't heard or seen him in awhile and then I hear him in my bathroom moving things around. I head in there just in time to see him standing on the scales with several magazines stacked on top of it, diaper and clothes ditched at the door, leaning forward as far as he can trying to pee in the potty. Well, pee he did....not so much in the potty though. But I have to give him credit for his effort. It was pretty cute. So after he was done he says, "no more diapys mommy." So I decided to agree with him for the moment and got his CARS underwear out for him. He has had them on for awhile now and we have spent most of the morning letting him got pee.....I guess it's just boys, I don't know, but he honestly pee's all day long. With Maggie I can remember sitting forever just to get a little bit of pee.....with Owen it's like a never ending stream anytime you ask. So....I am hoping he either drops this or gets it really easy and fast! I also have to go out and get a little potty as I refuse to spend all my time cleaning up pee off the bathroom floors, so although his daddy thinks sitting to pee is going to take something away from his "manhood", that is what he will be doing for the time being. :)
Of course when I took pics of Owen, Maggie couldn't be left out of the photo shoot!
1 comment:
My little boy sat down to pee for the first year after learning to use the potty....I think it's easier for them at first. But after a while, he noticed how his daddy stood to pee, so now that's his preferred method. I must say my husband was thrilled when he finally started peeing while standing up...it's some wierd guy thing I guess!
Post a Comment