They had so much fun playing in the hay and there was so much that even if they fell there was lots of padding.
We headed out on the hayride which the kids all loved
and then to the pumpkin patch where they picked out a pumpkin.
Maggie insited on getting the biggest she could find and I told her I couldn't carry it so she decided she would get a smaller one today and bring daddy back to get the really big one. Owen went from pumpkin to pumpkin and I finally just took one for him since I knew he would never decide on just one. We let them play around a little more when we got back and pick out some baby pumpkins before heading home. It was really fun and I am sure we will be going back there soon with Joe
4 comments:
too cute. i can't wait to see you all next week!!!! i want to see the pumpkins.
How adorable! I'm glad the kids aren't allergic to hay!
Kirsten
Meg, I got to your blog from Cassie. Your children are precious. We are in Lexington and would love to play. Owen and John Hunter sound like they would have too much fun together. Keep us updated on the little Princess in the making!
only 3 more days!!!
Post a Comment