Monday, March 17, 2008

Not gettin' pinched!

So Maggie, Owen, and Josie were not getting pinched today since they all were sporting their green.


















Josie looked so cute in her st. patricks day dress. It wasn't exactly weather for it, but since we weren't going to be outside I figured it didn't matter.
Neila Susan had an easter egg hunt/party at her house this morning and the kids had a blast.














Owen would open each egg as he found them and take the candy out and toss the egg back down. He was throwing eggs at one point and one about hit Neila in the head so I talked to him and told him he must be bored because he always gets rowdy when he's bored so he needed to find something to do. He looked at me and said, "No Mommy, I didn't throw a board, it was just an egg!" Maggie found so many that she had to get a 2nd basket from Neila Susan. We headed home for naptime after lunch and I just tried to get caught up on some housework and tonight I went to my bible study.

Sunday Neila-Susan and I headed out early to the outlet malls in Indiana for the day, we had a blast and boy did we shop. The Gymboree outlet had one of my favorite lines out so I was pumped about that and got the girls several matching outfits which Maggie is thriled about. We got home around bedtime that night and the kids had had fun with Joe, he let them make and decorate their own cakes so they loved that.















When I got here they were all 3 outback picking up rocks in the yard and putting them in the wheel barrow. Maggie informed me that daddy told her that the grass wouldn't grow in with rocks in the soil and they couldn't get a swing set until the grass grew in so she was all about helping out for the cause of getting her swing set. :) Smart recruiting on Joe's part.


Tommorow Maggie has preschool and I hope to get her room cleaned and in order while she's gone and weed out some of her clothes. No other big plans.
Here are a few pics of her being a great big sister.












I laid Josie on a blanket today and told Maggie, "let's see what she can do" meaning how well she can hold her head up and such. Maggie said, "what kind of new tricks do you think she's learned mommy?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meghan-
I love all the green! Sounds like you all are doing great. But I have a question for you... Did Owen take the picture of Maggie with her cake cuz I see Joe sitting in the background :) :) HaHa
Love, Wendy

Kendra White said...

Meg,

So cute. I can not give over how much Josie and Maggie look alike. Good thing they have Owen there to keep them in line!
Happy Rainy Wed.!
Kendra

Anonymous said...

Meghan - you have to forgive me, I'm a little slow - it was you! When I read that you were gone and it was just Joe and the kids, I was thinking Owen had become a professional photographer in his free time :) :)
Wendy