Sunday, March 30, 2008

OREOS....

So Maggie and Owen had their first encounter with OREO cookies and milk this past week. I showed them how you dunk it in the milk (my fav way to eat them)and Owen loved this. Maggie on the other hand prefered to eat hers as a sandwich, no milk....big surprise huh? As you can see, Owen enjoyed his dunking alot...he was covered from head to toe (literally) with OREO when he was done.














We had a nice surprise this week as Lisa, Terry, Allie, Liv and Wil stopped by on their way home from Nashville to visit. It was so good to see them and they were glad to get to see the kids and meet Miss Josie. I wish we lived close by as Allie and Liv would make perfect babysitters so I could get out and grocery shop alone!! Maggie and Owen had fun with them here and Maggie told me she loved Wil because he was so funny. Here is a cute picture of all the kids.







I had to take Josie to have an ultrasound of her hips on Friday because the doctors felt a small click at her 1 month check up. It's more than likley no big deal but one of those things they like to be sure for legal reasons on their part. Anyhow, I asked my friend Sheila if Maggie could come over and play with Issac while we went so I wouldn't have to take all 3 with me. I didn't trust to leave Owen as he is pretty wild and I am always scared he's going to break something or hurt someone if I am not there to keep him in check. Well, when I dropped Maggie off she convinced me she would be fine and to leave Owen as well. I finally agreed and Owen told me over and over "I promise I am ready to be a good boy, I will not hit, I promise I will be good." He didnt exactly keep his promise....he didn't hit anyone directly but he is a thrower and hit Maggie and Issac several times (from maggie's report) with launching toys. I am hoping he outgrows this total "boy" stage before long...but from what I hear there isn't a lot of hope for that. :) I guess since he is a boy I am glad he's all boy.


Josie has gotten sleeping down, she nurses last between 9 and 10 and doesn't wake until 7-8am. She is still in her basinett in our room but since she rarley wakes at night I will probably move her up to her room soon. Maggie and Josie wore matching dresses to church today, Maggie was very happy about this.












After church we went to eat at Olive Garden and then to Lowes (Yo's as Owen calls it). Joe has about finished painting the basement and it looks great. I will hopefully get some pics up soon along with Josie's room which I have never put on here I just remembered. Well, tommorow I have my 6 week check up (2 weeks late) so Neila is going to keep the kids and she has her first prenatal visit after mine so we are going to swich off keeping kids. That is about all going on here. Owen wore underwear for a good bit of the day and did well but this evening had a few accidnents so we went back to diapers. I am not up to cleaning up pee all day so we will try again later.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

josie is "OUT" in the bottom pics. wish you could be with us in atlanta. i miss you all terribly!

Amanda said...

ok. time to update!