Owen loved his spiderman painting.
Maggie made a visor and wanted to put her own word on it so I let her pick out the letters.
I asked her what this said when she was done and she told me, "Maggie's birthday is coming soon everyone." I am guessing she heard us all talking about it being Bella's birthday. We kept Josie and Molly in the tent area the whole time all bundled up. The slept mostly unless they were eating.
So here is the funniest picture of Owen drinking hot chocolate. Does he not look just like Oliver Twist asking, "Please Sir, I want some more."
This is what Josie looked like the entire day, I don't think she had much fun!
We got a great spot to watch the fireworks, which started at 930. We had made the whole day without rain and about 915 the rain began to drizzle. I went back under the tent with Josie and luckily it stopped within a minute. We enjoyed the fireworks and Josie slept through most of it. At one point toward the end I thought she was asleep and looked down at her and she was cracking up. She couldn't see the fireworks but sure could hear them. It was so cute. Maggie loved them and told me at one point that," It was a dream come true."
And Owen thought they were great. We didn't hear a word from him the whole show, which is a big deal with Mr. Chatterbox.
Here are a few pics of the fireworks. The pictures don't do it justice. It is really amazing.
We got home a little after midnight, Joe and Owen were up about 9 or so but we girls didn't get up until 11. Bella's birthday party was at 1 so we got up and ready for that. It was princess/prince theme so the kids dressed up like princes' and princesses. I put together a few things to make Owen a prince since they don't seem to make prince dress up clothes for boys. Joe made him a crown which he didn't want to wear until Joe put a spiderman "web" on it. He called it his spiderman crown, along with his superman cape he was happy.
How cute are my little princesses and my little prince.
Josie wore her "princess" costume as well. She and Molly had matching ones and they looked adorable. We laid them down to get their picture together and they locked arms all by themselves. It was too funny.
The party was alot of fun and Maggie and Owen loved the pinata. You should have seen Owen's face when the candy fell out. Pure Joy!
Monday we just went to Neila's for playgroup and rested up from our busy weekend. We all went to the new Kohls in Frankfort since I had a 30% off coupon. We got a new bedding set for our room that is really pretty. I haven't put it on yet but I hope we like it. It's the Vera Wang line, City Nights I think if you want to see it.
Maggie went back to preschool today after her spring break last week. She was excited to get back and see her friends. Owen and I took Josie to her 2 month appt. ( a few weeks late, she's actually 11 weeks old today) She is 12 lbs. 6 oz. and 23 in. long so is growing great. (as if you couldn't tell that) She just cooed and smiled at the doctor the whole time. The doctor said, "well she just couldn't get anymore perfect could she." Ahh, I love my doctor. :) haha
She fell sleep in her swing this afternoon and has begun sucking her thumb quite a bit. I thought she looked so sweet.
Tommorow I have promised Maggie a pajama day so hopefully I will be able to keep that promise. We will see....
5 comments:
you always have bows in their hair. I am doing good to get a shower let alone adorn myself with accessories. maggie looks like snow white in that dress. josie is absolutely adorable! bobo looks like he is getting more mischevious. i miss all of them so much!
oh my goodness, the prince and princesses are absolutely adorable. They look so cute!!
Love the firework pics too!
:) Come visit soon, Kirsten
My favorite pic. this time is Owen with the hot chocolate. That could win a contest.
Meghan - I love all the pictures! Josie gets cuter every day. I hope you're feeling better. Wendy
r u ever going to update? i would like to see more pics of josie!
Post a Comment