



I had Maggie's done a month or so ago and she did great. She loves having her picture taken and really enjoys modeling in front of the camera. I can't believe how old she looks in these. She will be 5 next month which seems nuts. It is unbelievable how quickly time goes by.





She has decided on her birthday theme. We are having a chef party...everyone makes their own apron and hat, pizza, and cake. So I am trying to begin getting things together for that. We leave for the beach tommorow and will be there for the week with mom, dad, and Amanda. We are excited and are going to have so much fun I am sure. The kids and I went to the store and got some beach toys today at like 80% off so they can't wait to get in the sand with their toys. I am so glad Amanda is going to get to go with us since we didn't think she was going to be able to. We are going to get an updated, and improved, family picture while we are there since we will all be together. Well, I am off to get things packed. Joe and Dad are at the Ryder Cup today so I am sure they are having fun. Hope you enjoy the pictures.
And preschool is going great for both kids.. They are loving it!
5 comments:
She is so beautiful. What a little model.
Oh Meg, I bet the free pic day was like winning the lottery for you!
That gave me quite the laugh.
Love, love, love the pictures! Can't wait to get an updated beach picture of all of you! I'm still trying to figure out how to download the WV pics to you! I'm not the swiftest on this sort of thing!!!!!! I love you all!
whatever. if you don't update soon, i will steal some more of your pics!
Meghan,
You have the cutest family!!! And that Maggie of yours is an absolute doll!!! =)
Post a Comment