This year they made them with the kids pictures on them so that was really cute I thought. Maggie will miss soccer as she really likes it, better than dance she tells me. Owen probably won't miss it much since he spent half the time asking Joe, "where is the bench? I want to sit on it." I am glad our Tuesday nights will be less busy as we have dance from 5-6 and then always had soccer from 630-8ish.
A funny Maggie story: Yesterday at MOPS Maggie said they were coloring and she and some girl both reached for the same crayon. Maggie got it first she said, and said the girl got mad and said to Maggie, "your a loser." Maggie was telling me this story and seemed more puzzled by the whole thing than upset. I asked her what she said back adn she said, "nothing, i just looked at her funny." I told her it was no big deal and that wasn't nice of the girl and she was not a loser. Maggie says, "Mommy, I know that. I got the crayon so I for sure wasn't the loser... I was the winner." hahaha...I love the innocence of my kids. After I realzied she had no clue the girl was calling her a name I changed the subject....well, of course after finding out just who this little girl was. :)
Here is my little Josie this morning before we left for preschool.
Her hair is getting so long but I don't want to cut bangs so I am just letting it grow but I have to constantly keep a bow in it or it's in her eyes.
And I am way behind here..but I remembered I never posted our family pictures that we got taken at the beach this year. So here they are......

3 comments:
Tell her to get ready for comments at school. A favorite one here by kids is..." I am not your friend anymore" this breaks Ian's heart. I won't allow him to say it or else, but I guess other parents don't have a problem. He hasn't had the loser thing yet,but I think he reponse would have been the same...yes, they are innocent...for now...I hate growing up
Meg has a little boy harassing her in gym this year and I want to rip his head off when she tells me the stuff he says! What is wrong with these parents that allow this kind of talk???
Hey, I also wanted to tell you I scrubbed 1/2 my kitchen floor on my hands and knees this morning. I was picturing you 9 mo. preggo doing this and laughing my head off!
Hi Megan, I'm a regular "secret blog reader" of your blog. I love hearing all the stories of your kids and seeing the pictures. =o) I also just wanted to say that I love the pictures of your precious family!
This is random, but... I'm getting ready to chop my hair to donate it to "Locks of Love" and I'm just looking at different haircuts, and I saw yours so I just had to say that yours is ADORABLE and I was wondering how easy it is to take care of. Tiffany (Barrett) Ritter also has a cute short haircut so I'm just asking everyone to do my "research" before I chop it off. =o) Anyway, thanks again for all your posts.
Karen (Moose) Cochrane
Post a Comment