Anyhow, the kids had so much fun and did not want to come home Wednesday. but once they got here (and saw their clean organized rooms) they were glad to be home. Mom and Dad took them to see Madagascar 2 which they both really liked. Maggie told Mom it was the funnest thing she'd ever done. I missed them both so much but did enjoy reliving having only one child....I had forgotten how much simpler life was with just one. And how easy it was to have a clean house! Nothing else new going on here, just trying to get ready for Christmas...I am looking forward to heading out Friday for hopefully some good deals.
Here are some pictures of the Josie from tonight while playing. Is she not the cutest ever...even with her crazy hair.
Josie is crawling like crazy and her bottom tooth FINALLY broke through. It has been right under the surface for seriously like 5 months. If you look really close you can see it in a few of the pictures.
We are heaeded out Wednesday to Ohio to visit Joe's family for Thanksgiving which will be nice. None of his family has gotten to see Josie yet so that will be fun for htem to all meet her.
And lastly....here is what I found tonight when I went up to put Owen to bed.
I had told him to potty and brush his teeth. Thankfully he wasn't doing both at the same time.... just likes to be prepared I guess.
I am going to be changing my blog web address in the next day or so...if you want the new one just email me at meghanburke1@msn.com and I will give it to you! I want those who enjoy reading it to get to continue....
4 comments:
Meghan - I'm so glad to see I don't have the only boy who wears his underwear backwards :)
Wendy
hey meg...be sure to give me your blog address.
love you!
lori
you can email it to me at my suddenlink address.
Too funny! Love the hair Josie!
Kirsten :)
Great pics! I want your new blog!
Post a Comment