Owen had a fun time at his party and his class sang some songs for the parents which was adorable. They enjoyed pizza, cookies, and candy before giving their gifts to Mrs. Ashby, and she in turn had a gift for them.
Out of all 3 of my kids Owen probably enjoys his 1 on 1 time the most so days like this with just the two of us always thrill him.
Maggie's party was on Friday afternoon. So Joe came home from work at lunch so that I could got to the party for the afternoon. They were making gingerbread houses at her party so I wanted to be able to come and help out with that.
Maggie loved this activity and took pride in doing it in just an exact way......the right/perfect way. (wonder where she gets that???) I must say her house did look exceptionally well when she was done....especially for a 6 year old. It definetly would have fit in the gingerbread contest at Lake Geneva.....that is for Amanda and Tim!
After that it was snack time, which consisted of cookies, brownies, and more cookies and candy. There wasn't a lot of variety as far as the snacks so I think come next party time I will be sure to try to cordinate who is bringing what. They then watched a christmas movie and exchanged gifts with their teacher.
I think they will both enjoy Christmas break alot, not having to get up, get dressed, be ANYWHERE..
We began our week by making our own gingerbread house. Josie only showed up occasionally to eat some candy....I let Maggie and Owen each have 3 sides to do themselves. Maggie was at the table for HOURS.
No comments:
Post a Comment