Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas pics...

Every year I take a picture of the kids with Santa hats in front of the tree...this is typically for the Christmas cards. They were all WILD this year while I attempted to get a shot of them, and Josie only came and sat in for like 3 or 4 so I finally just gave up. Here are my 3 kiddos in their true forms. :) I love them all sooo much, how cute are they!!!


































































































































































Here they are in their Christmas outfits. I have someone who comes out from Louisville to the house and does my pictures. With 3 it is always a challange to get a good one of the 3 of them, but she always comes through with a few of the 3 of them, and always tons of great individuals.









































We are all geared up and ready for Christmas. For us it begins on Wednesday when all of Joe's family comes up to celebrate. The kids are very excited for everyone to start coming to visit and of course about the gifts. :) Stay tuned.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable!
Kirsten :)

Amanda said...

more updates!!! tell maggie next year we will find a christmas contest to put her house in. i love you all and miss you.

Sara Price said...

I am so excited you found me!!! Your babies are adorable and you look like you guys have such a wonderful life! I will now be keeping up with you...and Amanda! Tell her and your family I said hello!!