We are adding another pumpkin to our little patch that we have!
Burke baby #5 is due to arrive on June 3rd. :) But I am just positive he/she will come in May...being that it is my 5th, and that I just cannot have 2 kids with the same birthday month! I am sure it will cooperate when the time comes.
I am (surprisingly) leaning towards NOT FINDING OUT THE SEX OF THE BABY!
But I am greatly outnumbered by Joe and the kids. So we will see when the time gets closer.
This sweet baby was NOT a surprise....4 kids, all planned, never taken birth control....we have this figured out to a tee....we don't have surprise babies around here.
The kids are THRILLED! (which is an understatment). I have a video that is priceless of when we told them. Maggie can't stop screaming, Owen is moved to tears (literally) and immedietly asks, "is it a boy?" , Josie joins maggie in the screaming once she realizes what is going on and Emmie Jayne looks right at us and says, "NOOOO!" It is soooo cute and I am so thankful we thought to video them. Neither Joe or myself had expected the reactions the kids had.
I had told the kids a week or so ago that they could each tell one friend. We later found out (through one of her friends parents) that she informed her entire class (of 10) during prayer time
I asked her why she didn't just tell one friend like I had said, and she told me she just couldn't decide which one to tell so she just told them all.
We are all so excited and can't wait to see this new addition.
And are so thankful to God for another wonderful little blessing!


3 comments:
Congratulations to the burke family, could not happen to a nicer family, love all your pictures!
Congratulations to the burke family, could not happen to a nicer family, love all your pictures!
Yay! So excited! I can't wait to have another little one to love!
Post a Comment