My kids all have a ton of hair...they do from before they are born! And they all come out with hair long enough for pigtails (seriously).
They get it honestly.
So at age 3 Emmie Jayne has had at least a half a dozen haircuts/trims.
All of their hair also grows at a crazy speed. So before I know it their hair is way longer than I like and ready to be cleaned up. Well emmie Jayne's was at that limit so I decided it was time to get rid of the Rapunzel look.
Here is Emmie's hair from the front and back before the cut.
And here she is after.
Looking all cute with her new hairdo.
She took off nearly 5 inches. And I had about 6 of hers taken off right before summer.
Josie also got about 4 inches taken off but I didn't get a pic of her after. It looks super cute though and so much helathier. It makes her little bit of curl bounce up more.
No comments:
Post a Comment