We are getting so close to meeting the newest addition to our family! My belly is growing by leaps and bounds and the baby is about 5 lbs right now.
The baby is really low already which hopefully will make for a nice delivery when the time comes. The head is so low that we can never see a face when I get ultrasounds!
The kids are all excited...well except Emmie who has no real clue what we are talking about when we tell her about the baby. I am pretty sure when the baby gets here she'll get it though! Hoping she embraces big sister role and doesn't hate not being the baby anymore.
Josie continually tells her that when the new baby comes she won't be the cutest anymore. :)
This pregnancy has flown by and other than just being tired and nauseated a little longer than I would have liked......pretty easy. Although after having a baby at 24 and now 35 I must say pregnancy is for young people! It is not nearly as easy on the body at this age. . But so so so worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment