Saturday, May 10, 2014

36 weeks!

36 weeks!  At my OB appt. last week I was dialated to a 2 and 80 percent effaced and baby was about at -1 station.  So my OB thinks I will go a few more weeks and probably deliver around 38 weeks. Which sounds great to me.  




I am hoping it is a delivery like Emmie's was....although Joe says he hopes we have a little more wiggle room....I would actually have to agree with him on that.  

I had a scare last Friday where I was having contractions every hour (about 7-8) for several hours.  I waited awhile and drank water and rested but they kept up, so after a few hours I headed into the hospital after getting my kids to a friends house.  
Of course after being at the hospital for 30 minutes they began to slow down.  I had washed all the beds (6) and made them and organized the kids closets all morning so proabably just a little dehydrated plus doing a  little too much.  

When we picked the kids up Josie asked me, "so did you have the baby?  is it a boy or girl??"  And she was totally serious.  She must have thought we didn't like it and just left it at the hospital.  

I have had my bags packed a few weeks but had not gotten the kids shirts made for when the baby was born!  And that was one of my thoughts as I went into the hospital on Friday.  
So this week I got to work and got them all ready.  :)  I LOVE THEM!  

When I showed Maggie she said, "Oh mommy....I was so worried last week when you went to the hospital because I knew these were not done and I didn't know what we were gonna wear to see the baby!  
She has a lot of her mommy in her!  



No comments: