Well, we haven't been up to much this past week. Joe has been painting the house, and I have been trying to clean out some. We were supposed to leave today to go to WV and OH for Thanksgiving but Owen decided to change our plans on wednesday. I took him in to the Dr. to check his weight b/c he hasn't been gaining so well, and he hadn't gained any weight in a week. So, we were a little concerned and felt it would be better to let him stay home this week and in his regular routine. Especially since we leave the first of december to go to Germany for a week. I rented a scale to keep track of how much he takes in at each nursing session, and he has gained about 4-5 oz. in 4 days so far. So he has done alot better but it's been a tiering week for me. (pumping, feeding, weighing before and after every nursing session) Anyhow, things are looking up for him so that is good news. Maggie and Owen have been really good this week, Maggie has played quite a bit by herself in her room. I was in the kitchen the other day and found her in her room having a tea party with the cookie monster that she got for her birthday from amanda and tres. It was too cute. I asked her what they were eating and she told me cookies and tea. Here are a few pictures from this week. Owen is really into his toes latley. It's really cute. He may not be gaining a ton, but it hasn't dampened his sprits any. He is as happy as ever!!




No comments:
Post a Comment