Monday, November 21, 2005

Cooking with mommy

I decided to let maggie help me make dinner this evening. It went pretty well, aside form the fact that we are making lasagna and she was trying to put bananas in it. After dinner, I told her we were going to make cookies and she could help me. We decided to make peanut butter with hershey kisses, since they are Joe's favorite. She helped add all the ingredients and stir, but after the 500th time of telling her to quit eating the cookie dough, I decided to give her the job of unwrapping the hershey kisses. I finished the dough and put them all out on the sheet, and went to get the kisses. I found maggie with about 15 hershey kisses around her, most of them with the pointed top bitten off. She had taken a bit of nearly every single one as she unwrapped them. It was so funny, and she thought it was too. Anyhow, here are a few pics of her and her kisses. I don't know if you can tell that they are only about half a kiss. Owen is doing well and gaining some weight this week. So that is good news. We are heading out tommorow morning to shop a little and get out of the house. Joe is on vacation all this week so that has been nice having him home all day long to play with the kids too.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Meg, this is Cassi, I came accross your blog on the PHS web site. Your kids are precious!

Anonymous said...

Maggie is gonna be a famous chef!