Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Long Time, No Post

Okay, so I have heard from numerous people that I desperatley need to update my blog, and I am well aware of that fact!! For some reason I seem to have been extremely busy latley. The obvious reasons would be that I have a toddler who gets not only more adorable, but also demanding every day; and a 4 month old who has decided that he needs to nurse every hour through the day and almost as often through the night. And of course the stress from my pending move to the other side of the world all play a factor on my shortness of time that I feel I have had latley. Sorry to have left you all wondering what is going on here in the world of the Burkes. (of course I talk to the majority of those who read this on a daily basis!! :) Trick or Treat went great and Maggie had a total blast. She seemed totally in awe by the fact that we were going door to door and getting candy. She loved it and enjoyed giving out candy once we got home. Owen was adorable as usual that night and just smiled in his pea in the pod outfit. Mom was visiting because Joe was flying out to Germany the following day, so Owen stayed home with her that night while Joe and I took maggie aroudn the neighborhood. I am sad to say that I lost all my pictures from that night somehow aside from a few of maggie. But I will be redressing them and getting some more that I will post. Joe had a nice trip to Germany and I enjoyed mom visting and spending time with her. I also enjoyed a few trips out by myself which is always nice. Maggie of course enjoyed spendign time with her Mimi and getting total attention for several days, and mom enjoyed giving it. My sister, Amanda, and her husband, Tres, came to visit a few days on their way to Wisconsin which is where they will be working the next few months. So that was alot of fun too. We are now in the midst of painting the house, or shoudl I say Joe is painting the house. We leave this weekend for our trip to WV and OH to see family for thanksgiving. I am anxious for everyone to see Owen and Maggie. Well, there is a small update and I will post more pictures soon!!

No comments: