It is so hard to believe how fast his first year has gone. We had his party yesterday and it turned out great. It was cloudy and rainy looking all day, but Dad and I got things decorated anyhow since we both were pretty optomistic that it wasn't going to rain. The sun came out about 3 and from then on we had a really pretty afternoon for his party.
He had alot of fun and especially liked eating his cake. As you can see Maggie helped him dive into his birthday cake.





With all that sugar I was sure he would either vomit on me or be up all night, but neither happend.
Maggie had fun too and she and TJ helped Owen open all his gifts up.
After all that excitement Owen was exhausted adn ready for a bottle of milk.
It was so fun with everyone getting together and thank you so much to everyone who came to help us celebrate. We sure missed Joe being there, I sent him all the pictures but I know it isn't the same.
I thought I'd just post some of the pictures from the party for everyone to see.......














2 comments:
Meg,
Oh my gosh, so much fun. That looks like the best birthday party ever! The cake soooooo adorible! I can't get over how cute Maggie and Owen are in the pics. And TJ he has grown so much... you would never know he was a premie!
Love to all NST
I hope you had a happy birthday Owen. It looks like everyone had a lot of fun. That is seriosuly the coolest cake I've seen. I want one for my birthday next year.
Post a Comment