Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Lazy Week
We went to the pool Saturday so the kids could go down the water slide there and they LOVED it. I think Joe spent the entire time taking them down the slide over and over. We spent a good deal of the day there and then came home where Joe got started on painting our bedroom. We did a dark gray color and are going to put crown molding around the top so it will look really nice I think once it's all done. I slept with Maggie Saturday and Sunday night since our room was filled with paint smells and Sunday night woke up to her burning up and telling me she didn't feel good. She has been running a fever on and off since then so our week has been pretty long. We did go to story time at the library yesterday since she woke up feeling fine and the kids both liked that, although one of the stories they told the kids got to sing the ABC's with the teacher and after that Owen only wanted to sing the ABC's over adn over as loud as he could so I had to end up feeding him M&M's so he would be quiet the rest of the time. Afterwards we went to free lunch at the park which we have been going to about everyday. The park district gives out free lunch to kids but parents cannot eat any of it which turns into a waste with maggie. It is set up for the underprivledged kids around here, which turns out there are alot, but the people that head it up want everyone to come because they get their funding based on the number of peopel who come. Owen loves it and eats everything in his lunch, he also got to taste chocolate milk for the first time and thought that was great! Maggie on the other hand hasn't eaten anything in hers other than a juice pop one day. I am hoping seeing all the other kids eating will make her at least try something new....no such luck yet. Today I decided to drag the kids out to the pool to get out of the house, turns out this was the worst decision I have made in along time. Neither wanted to go and after we got there Owen cried the entire time we were there, and Maggie just whined around and wouldn't play. We didn't stay too long since Owen kept falling asleep so I knew he must not feel well as he wouldn't eat either. We came home and both kids had fevers so they went down for naps and Owen just woke up, Maggie is still asleep. Anyhow, I am hoping they get to feeling better soon. It makes for along week when they don't want to do anything. Maggie's buddy down the street has had mono so we are hoping that isn't what she is coming down with..... Well, that is all that is going on here. I am going out tommorow night for a girls night out with some of my friends from MOPS so that will be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
have fun 2nite and don't get drunk! LOL!
yes, the table does have a leaf and can seat up to 8. we just need to buy 2 more chairs for 8. at work so gotta go shred some more.
Trying to leave funny comments like me huh.....works better for me. :) haha
Post a Comment