I finally picked up my iron Rx this week and I must say I am feeling much better. I am not nearly as tired which makes it easier to keep up with the kids. I got up early the day after Thanksgiving (4 am to be exact) and headed out to do some shopping. There wasn't anything great to get, but I just like being out with all the people and hopefully getting my hands on a few good deals.
Maggie had her dance pictures today and looked really cute, she loved her costume and how she looked in it. Mom is coming down Thursday to visit and keep the kids while I work on Friday. They will like having her here for a few days. We have a fun day planned for Saturday, that morning we have a Christmas parade in town and then go to meet with Santa at the library. Maggie brought home an invitation to her friend Kate's birthday party today after school so we will be doing that Saturday evening. She was really excited about that. Well, here is a cute picture I got of Owen yesterday before library. I thought he looked adorable.
I have been trying to get a good picture of the kids to make our Christmas card and have yet to get him to sit still and smile....too bad this isn't of he and maggie.
4 comments:
Meg, sounds like you are getting a lot done:) As far as the Christmas card photo, I saw a really cute one the other day with kids that are Maggie and Ownen's age and they put them near the tree with Santa hats hanging ornaments... so it was easy to get a cute shot because the kids were entertained. There is also a cute website full of ideas at www.lilduckduck.com or www.invitingsmiles.com! Enjoy
Meg. My mom is an amazing sewer. She would do it professionally but she just likes to help peoples houses looks nice. Depending on the rocker she could either do it or she works with an amazing upholster who is VERY inexpensive. She lives right here in Nicholasville... ok right next door to me!
where r the bell ringing pics?
I'm sick with a cold today, so staying in catching up on blogs and it totally depresses me that I have to read your blog to find out what my friend is doing and where she is!!!!! I thought you and the kids were coming here, did I miss that?
I'm glad to catch up in your lives though even if it took a cold to force me to find the time.
Post a Comment