Here is a classic Val picture for those of you who know her...I love this one,,,,so you Val!!
Owen (with the help of Doug) caught the garder which he thought was cool. They had a table with all types of candy on it and little bags to fill up and Owen thought this was the best thing ever. He carried the bag for days after the wedding.
The kids had fun dancing and Maggie really enjoyed the wedding. She loved seeing all the girls dressed up and when they flower girls came down the aisle her eyes got huge and she said, "mommy, who are they?" I told her they were called flower girls. She said, "I want to be a flower girl!" It was very cute. She thought Val was a princess and also told me Val was a great dancer. :)
Here are some pictures from the wedding....
The kids dancing to "come on ride that train"
Josie (aka world's best baby) spent the evening in someone's arms or konked out in her carseat.
We also got to visit with Joe's family since they live nearby. The kids enjoyed seeing Nana, Papa and Uncle Isaac and had fun in the pool.
It was a very fun week and had I been a better blogger and done this sooner I would have many more things to write about. But 3 weeks later and 11 pm this is about as good as I can do!
1 comment:
awe, i want a copy of that pic of you and i and maggie and i! i'm so glad you guys had a good time and you were able to make it to everything. it was so fun to be together like that :) did you get a pic of owen and i dancing too? that kid is too funny!!
Post a Comment