When I took Owen this morning he said the whole way that he was going to walk in alone. When I got in the drop off line he changed his mind and said he wanted me to walk him in one last day. I asked him why and he said he didn't know wher to go. So we parked and all got out to walk him in, got to the sidewalk where you drop off in the line and he says, "okay mommy, go back to the car. I can go by myself now." So I gave him a kiss and sent him on his way by himself. Waited a few minutes and then headed inside to be sure he made it alright. He was in the floor playing with 2 other little boys. Well, it is about time to go get him now.
Here is Josie showing off her newest milestone.
Sitting up....for long amounts of time. She has been able to sit for awhile but not well enough that I could leave her alone. But she has it now and loves sitting in her floor playing with her toys. Yesterday she sat up there a good 15 - 20 minutes just moving blocks around.
And here is Josie enjoying her dinner the other day. She LOVES to eat now and is enjoying trying all kinds of new foods.
And here is Josie when all her food is gone and eating time is over. This is how she ends each meal, it only lasts a few seconds though.
And I will leave you with this....I found Owen sitting the other day reading and when I looked here is what he was "reading."
Just catching up on his German I suppose. I told him that was a german book and the story he had been reading changed to the same thing, just with the word german in front of it all. Too cute.
3 comments:
Ok, Josie is absolutely beautiful! I love the 1st pic of her and big sister Maggie. Her hair is adorable!
Too cute-Kirsten
Hey Meghan- your kids could not be any cuter! I'm glad everything's gone smoothly with Owen starting preschool - that picture of him reading in German is hilarious!
Wendy
all bobo is missing is his glasses.
Post a Comment