Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Through the eyes of a four year old....



So Maggie comes home with this picture from preschool on Monday. It is a picture she drew of our family. The teacher had them draw all of us. So Maggie painted the 5 of us....which I am guessing is why we have no faces or arms, painting faces is tougher than drawing. :) Anyhow, I thought it was so funny how she drew Josie. She looks like either a fetus or small worm to me. I wondered why she drew her like that so I began asking her about the picture and brought Josie up. I asked why Josie didn't have any legs like the rest of us and she laughed and said, " Mommy, you know Josie can't stand up. That isn't Josie, it's her carseat! You know how she is always in her carseat." I thought that was so cute. And also made me feel crappy since Maggie never notices ANYTHING so Josie must be in her carseat all the time for Maggie to notice it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hey meg...did you get a comment from your biggest critic? i figured that was why you deleted it!~! hahahah....i guess some people don't have anything better to do!!
love you!
lori

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures Maggie! You're a terrific artist!
Carlyn