So Josie has found a new attitude this past month that is making me nervous as to what her toddler years will be like. She is always a very laid back happy baby...but recently if you cross her or make her unhappy in any way she lets you know. A week or so ago I was attempting to get a picture of her for her first birthday cards. Well, I dress her up in Maggie's first birthday dress and get everything set. The dress has fur around the bottom and neck area. Josie is having nothing to do with this dress and at first attempts to smile somewhat at me. But after a few minutes gets so upset with the whole set up that she yanks the fur at the neck, tears it off the dress and throws it at me. After that this was all I got from her.
Hey, it's her party, and trust me.....she will cry if she wants to....
these are some other outtakes I got.
But a few days later, in a much more casual outfit I got lots of adorable pictures of her which I am not going to post yet until you all get yours in the mail. After that they will be here, along with the others, for your viewing pleasure.
Well, I am off to bed...just wanted to leave you with a few cute quotes from the week:
Owen was watching Maggie do some sort of "magic trick" in awe. He looks up at me and says, "wow, that is magicable."
The other day I was throwing some bottles and papers away as Maggie watched. She says, "mommy, that doesn't seem very green to me." I look at her laughing and say, "mag, do you even know what green means?" She says, "yes, it's like taking care of the earth and recycling." Thanks Noggin!!
And lastly....the other morning I told Owen to go downstairs I would bring his clohtes to get dressed, but I had his breakfast at the table. I come down to find this.....
He told me he was waiting to get dressed, and he was very cold.
Joe says you may want to avoid this chair next time your at our house. :)
3 comments:
I was cracking up over the chair thing...:-)
What a cute blog, how funny!
Kirsten :)
Hilarious kids stories!
Post a Comment