Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Spring Break Fun

We began spring break the perfect way.......with a jammie day! It was cold outside yesterday so we just stayed in and played. Carson, Neila and baby Jackson came down in the morning and hung out with us and had some lunch. After naptime the kids were not playing so great and seemed bored so we decided to color out eggs. They had fun and it was not nearly as messy as last year and Owen only broke one this time! Josie napped through this years egg dying.











Today we decided to venutre out despite the SNOW we had. We went to All About Kids which is a really fun play gym in Louisville and met up with some friends. I kept my friends kids for her today, which are Owen and Josie's age, so they came along as well so my van was filled to the brim with kiddos.....5 under 5! The kids all had soo much fun and it was a great way for them to burn off some energy. Neila, Carson, and Jackson met us there and so did Shelia, Isaac, Nicole, and Juila. I was glad to have the extra hands to keep Josie and David from getting away! I am sure they were glad too since they would have stayed in the stroller the whole time if I had been by myself.

You can see how much fun they had.....


































this is such a neat place and my sis actually is friends with the oweners sister. This is also where Danny lynn (anna nicole's daughter) had her birthday party as they are Louisville residents now. :)

We stayed until Open Gym was over and then headed home for rest time. It came prety quickly as 4 of the 5 fell asleep on the ride home.









Owen, who usually konks right out in the car, never did fall asleep. But while they all rested I ran through the bank and got one of my errands done!! When we got home the two babies went right back to sleep while the boys played in Owen's room and Maggie had some computer time. So the day went great and although I was very tired this evening it definetly did not change my desire for more babies. :)

Owen sat down to watch a movie later in the evening and when I came in to ask if he was hungry here is how I found him......

1 comment:

Kendra White said...

that last pictures is priceless... it needs to be framed in his room with a caption that says, sweet dreams!