We finished up another year of soccer for the kids and had their banquets this week. They both had fun this year, Maggie probably more than Owen...but he would always come to life the last minute or two of the game and play well. Their banquets were fun, pizza, cake, trophies..... We got to go two nights since they both played on the different age leagues, and they both got to be Mr. Dennis's helpers in picking names out of the cup to win the soccer balls. They they both thought that was very cool. Joe coached both of their teams....or I did when he was out of town. Next year they will be able to be on the same team again which will make our week much easier since we will only have to go one night a week.




Josie enjoyed all the attention from all the kids and of course the pizza and cake!

The kids both have the day off from school today so we are going to go into Louisville and meet Joe for lunch and shop a little, the kids all need black dress shoes for their Christmas pictures so I hope to get that checked off our list.
They are all playing upstairs right now and getting along very well so i dont think I am going to do anything until that breaks up....and it will in time, i am sure of that!
2 comments:
I loved getting caught up on your family Meghan. Your life is at a wonderful stage and it does look fun. I loved Maggie's b-day, her field trip, halloween and soccer being over, etc. But no more of this grandparents moving to Kentucky stuff!!!!!
cool trophy!!!
Post a Comment