
My middlest...

My (other) middlest now...

Let me introduce you to my newest littlest.....
This is him/her, my guess is a boy though....and so far in my history of pregnancies I am 3 for 3. I promise it's a baby and had a heartbeat. My friend Sheila thought it looked as though I had swallowed my engagment ring. :) The baby is due July 10th and we are all so very excited. I always wanted my kids all 2 years apart (yes, all 12 of them!) and when this baby comes along the kids will be 6, 4, and 2. I am so thankful to God for giving me the desires of my heart. I am not sure why He has blessed our family the way he has, but I am thankful to Him for it.
5 comments:
Congrats to all of you. I know y ou all are so excited.
I was just thinking about you the other night and told Josh that I bet it will be a boy this time :)
I hope all is well. Miss you all!
Tab
I'm so excited to meet the newest. I think I may have to get a better job in order to fund christmas, birthdays, graduations, etc! haha. i love you and am so happy God has given you exactly what you wanted
Yeah Burke's !
We're so happy for you and your growing family!
Sharp's
Congratulations!! I saw your last post on FB and thought I missed something so I came here to confirm. Boy or Girl, he or she will be so blessed to be a part of your family.
Congrats!!! I know you are all excited, you are such a cute & wonderful family.
Post a Comment