So baby #4 is a girl. For those of you who have no clue what u are looking at it is baby's face.
My ultrasound dates got messed up with my dr. office so I wasn't going to find out until I was nearly 22 weeks along. Well, luckily I work in a hospital, and just so happens I work on the labor and delivery floor. I only work about a shift a month so when I was working one night and they asked me to stay over, i made a deal. :) I would stay over if they scan my belly and tell me what the baby is. Luckily we had a doctor there who scanned me and quickly assured me 100percent it was a girl. Nice perk of the job huh!
I had my other ultrasound last month and she also confirmed the same. So baby girl it is. We were sort of bummed for Owen, although I am thrilled with buying more pink. But Joe bought him an Xbox game which he thought was a fair trade off. And although he may wish for a brother now, i am guessing in about 10 years when he has 3teenaged sisters with lots of friends he will love being the only boy.
3 comments:
Congrats to the Burkes! I love the U/S pics, they are fantastic, she is adorable!
:) kirsten
Well she has hair, big shock! And she definitely looks like a Burke baby. Congrats!
i am so excited for you and to meet my new niece! I love you and miss you all!
Post a Comment