We have enjoyed the warmer weather when it shows up, a few weeks ago we got home from church and it was gorgeous so we decided to clean out the cars and wash them. Joe got started and the kids joined in.........in their church clothes.
By the time they were done the were all soaked but they had so much fun.
The kids are so ready for spring/summer and love being outside. Maggie has learned to swing by herself, ride her scooter well, and ride her bike with no training wheels and loves practicing all 3 of these. We have gotten outside as much as we can to enjoy the sunshine.
Josie got the first major "boo boo" of the season, Maggie was pushing her in a doll stroller this weekend and she got thrown out on her face......
here is the result several days later. I am hoping it clears up soon so I can get easter pics done without her red nose!
I told Maggie a few weeks ago when she fell on her scooter and skinned her knee that the more bruises/scrapes you have it means u are having a great spring/summer because it shows u are outside playing. If that is the case I guess Josie is having a blast so far. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment