Here they are this week one evening playing outside.
Owen had his easter party at school this week. He loved his bunny ears and has been wearing them still.
Maggie also had her party at school but I have found that preschool parties are much more fun than once they get into Kindergarten. Her party was quick and I had Owen and Josie with me too....so I didn't get any pictures.
We headed out to Cincinnti on Thursday evening after meeting up with Joe. We had no plans for that evening so ended up at a LeRose's pizza place downtown. Joe and Owen enjoyed it more than the rest of us......
We went back to the hotel and let the kids swim in the pool for awhile. Maggie and Owen are great in the pool......Josie kept us busy there though. She pretty much thinks she is Michael Phelps! haha. She had no problem jumping in over and over in the deep whether Joe was there to catch her or not. Finally Joe just let her go down to try to get her to understand she CAN'T swim. You could see her face under water just smiling!!! That girl has NO FEAR. I will be one very busy pregnant woman at the pool this summer keeping her safe!
The kids were exhausted when we got back to the room.....I laid down with Josie while Joe took Maggie and Owen to get ice cream. They got back and in no time all 3 were sound asleep......I mean TOTALLY asleep!
The next morning we were up early, had some breakfast and headed to the Aquarium to see the penguin march I had read about online. It sounded cute and I thought the kids would like it.......just so you know, NOT worth getting there early for! It was basically the workers pushing 3 penguins in a cart and talking about them. So we headed inside after a few minutes. Josie was not herself much that day and was extremely whiney. She had no desire to get into the shark's mouth with maggie and Owen either....she preferred to lay on the floor and stretch. :)
The kids thought the aquarium was fun, there was alot of neat things to see and their favorite was the things they could touch. Maggie and Josie both fed birds and Loved it. Owen had no desire to feed the birds. (he is his mother's son when it comes to animals)
Here are some pictures from our day at the aquarium.....
We headed back home that evening and had a flat tire on the way. This seems to be a trend with us on trips. :)
We had a great time and since the baby is due in the middle of the summer so we won't be headed to the beach we will probably make quite a bit of mini vacations like this over the next few months!
No comments:
Post a Comment