Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful mothers day week. Joe was out of town for the week/weekend so Wednesday evening the kids and I headed to WV to visit with Mimi, Jaja, and Amanda. And since it was mother's day it was great to get to spend it with my mom. We spent alot of time outside at their house playing and Maggie and Owen started every morning wanting to go over to Patti K's house. Amanda and I had a great evening out with our friends Tab and Christina at a great restaurant.

The kids all love being there and soaked up all the attention. They all fight for their one on one time with MiMi.













We had a great visit and probably our last before the baby comes as I have been put on "no travel" as of about 34 weeks.


We got back home Sunday afternoon and Joe had flown in that morning from California so he was asleep when we got in....but not for long. The kids were all so excited to see him and very excited to have him get my mother's day gift out. I had no clue what to expect as they had all told me my gift was at home and I would get it when Daddy got home....but that is all they told me....surpringly. :)

I was very surprised to see that they had made me a digital picture frame with "why we love Mommy" pictures.....


















here are some of them that play on my frame......I loved it. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is SO CREATIVE! I love your Mother's Day gift, how sweet!
The kids are as beautiful as ever and Owen really looks like a little Joe in the picture on your Mom's porch!
:)Kirsten