Sunday, May 16, 2010

Soccer Season....


So the kids both played soccer again this spring. I have not been a good mommmy of taking many pics of their games, so I was sure to take my camera to the last game. Their team was......well, they had fun. :) Maggie made a few goals through the season and continues to enjoy soccer. Owen, well he goes to the games but we aren't sure soccer is his thing. He sure is awfully cute out there though. He begins t-ball in a few weeks so I am hoping that is more fun for him.

The kids got their trophies after the game which they were both very excited about.


I am thinking this is the last year they can be on the same team as Maggie will move up to the older group. They both like doing things together on the same team/group and having that "support". For as bad as they can fight they can also be as tight as can be.







































































Josie enjoys all the games and practices as well. She and Molly were being sweet to each other this day, which doesn't always happen. :)









In a few years I am sure the 2 of them will be on a team running around out there too.

No comments: