As hard as it is to believe Maggie had her Kindergarten graduation this past Thursday. It is unreal to me how quickly the time has gone. I remember so well when she was Josie's age and now she is headed to first grade. Have I mentioned how much I really hate this growing up!
Maggie did great in Kindergarten and is reading well, writing great, likes math, and loved music class. She is quite the popular girl in her class, with the boys that is. Not that I can blame them as cute as she is. :) Several moms have told me their little boys have said, "mommy, Maggie is soooo pretty, but dont tell her I said so." Thankfully Maggie just thinks their are weird boys and doesn't know why they always chase her. :)
She is excited to begin 1st grade, but ready for a fun summer full of pool days, park, and a new baby sister first.
Mom and Dad came down for her graduation and stayed a few days. I had been put on partial bed rest for contractions and having already started dialating at 33 weeks so it was nice to have a little extra help.
Here is Maggie with all the Kindergarten girls.....
And with her teacher, Mrs. Jacobs.
Maggie and Owen.....they really do love each other and you see more of this the older they get...THANKFULLY!!
Josie was not into cooperating this evening....she had found the snack table and cake!
Josie.....always the drama diva!
No comments:
Post a Comment