Friday, June 01, 2012

Ice cream party!!!

Todays jar of fun pick was one the kids were waiting for..........































an ice cream sundae party. I had planned to have friends over when they pulled this one out but all their friends are still in school right now! (They had to go a little over a week longer than our school)


They picked it out in the morning so we had to go to swimming lessons right after that. It was torture for them to wait for the afternoon to come so they could havee their ice cream party.

I got out all the sprinkles we have and they went to town.
























Owen dumped quite a bit of every single kind of sprinkles out on his ice cream.




And Maggie kept it simple...as usual. A little vanilla with a touch of sprinkles.























Josie just put in what she could get her hands on.


























Emmie woke up as they were finishing up and I was cleaning up but I let her have a little as well.


We have just been getting things ready as we are headed to WV tommorow for.....a big surprise. :)

No comments: