Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day!

I let the kids be in total control for Father's Day this year.  I usually come up with some ideas but figured I would let them get what they all wanted this year.  

Emmie and Josie picked out some candy that they know Joe loves and Maggie wanted to make him blueberry muffins for breakfast.  






Owen had his own idea...
He and Joe have become big fans of Duck Dynasty.  I know nothing about this show (aside from the fact that it is appropriate to watch, according to Owen). 
So he wanted to get Joe a Duck Dynasty cup and a gallon of sweet tea for father's day.  Which is what one of the main guys on the show always drinks.  



Joe loved this gift!  He thought it was so cute of Owen to come up with it!




He also loved his muffins and candy! Here is the most blessed Daddy with his 4 kiddos!






We decided to go visit Joe's dad for Father's Day and take him out to lunch.  He was super surprised and afterwards we went to his house for a bit and let the kids swim. It was pretty cool out so that water was pretty cold so they spent most of their time in the hot tub. 






We had a short, but nice visit before heading home and hitting the outlet mall on the way! 
I think we all ended up with a gift from there.  

No comments: