I love summer clothes, and my girls closets this summer proves it! I especially love bubbles on little girls. And they only go up to a size 3, which is what Emmie Jayne is wearing right now. So I am getting in all the cuteness of bubbles this summer and I think Emmie has half of them as her wardrobe.
I had her dressed in this cute little bubble from shrimp and grits the other day and she saw the big girls putting on their sunglasses and she wanted some too.
Emmie showing off her cute ruffles on her bootie!
The day after I took these pictures the company that made this outfit had a contest to send in your kiddo looking cute in their shrimp and grits clothes. I sent in this picture of Emmie Jayne, doing just that thing, and she won! So I got 50 dollars to buy more cute things for next summer!
This was her winning picture.
All the girls sporting their sunglasses.
Maggie is growing up so fast. She loves to get dressed up cute and take her purse when we go out shopping now. So hard to believe she will be 10 years old in a few months!
No comments:
Post a Comment