The kids look forward to picking out of the jar of fun every morning. Depending on what it is I let them do the "activity" when emmie is napping....or after she wakes up. Today was make homemade playdoh. I thought she would like that one and it isn't nearly as messy as playdoh that you buy.
I gave each kiddo (minus em) their bowl with all the ingredients and let them stir. I ended up having to do the end of all the stirring as it gets really tough to stir...but once I laid it out on the table for them to knead and add color to it they were good to go without help. Even Emmie added her color just fine. (minus all of them having bright colored hands!)
Our colors turned out so pretty!
This play doh keeps for a super long time and like I said, it is super soft and not messy. So I think they will probably have more fun with it this summer!!
No comments:
Post a Comment