Monday, October 31, 2005

The Wiggles!!

Joe and I took Maggie to see the Wiggles on Saturday afternoon. She had so much fun and loved it so it was money well spent. We had great seats and she was able to see perfectly and had room to dance around, which she did. This was actually Joe's birthday gift to her and he did a great job! We went out to eat at the Cracker Barrell on saturday evening and maggie came home and played with her new toys until bedtime. Joe and I went out after church on sunday to the bowling alley and I surprised him, and myself, with bowling a 117 and a 115. This is pretty good since I haven't bowled in years. We had a lot of fun and since his work is having a get together in december at the bowling alley he knows he doesn't have to worry about me embarrassing him adn being totally horrible!! Tonight is Trick-or-treat and maggie is very excited, although she doens't even know what trick or treat is. She just knows it has the word treat in it so it must be good. :)








































I will put up some pics after tonight of them in their costumes....but as a sample, here is one we took this weekend. Isn't Owen really looking more and more like Joe?? Hahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cant believe how owen has grown! he's looking so much like joe its scary! hahahahahahaha