Friday, June 02, 2006

It has arrived!!

So, I have the most INCREDIBLE cousin in the world. I get a care package today in the mail from her with 3 tapes in it that Joe and I have been anticipating the arrival of since the day we got here. It is all of the episodes of Grey's Anatomy that aired after we left. She and her husband also watch this and were so sweet to tape them for us. So our weekend plans are now made....we have talked about whether we will only watch one episode per week or just watch them all at once. Now that they are here I am for sure we will see the entire season before monday!! Anyhow, being Olevia and always going the extra mile she also packed in my box a few kitchen items she knew I was without....vanilla and beef boullion. And packed me a new people's magazine so that I can find out the latest hollywood gossip! Thank you so so much Liv. You guys are awesome!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Looks like you have been on a whirlwind adventure the past few weeks. Nothing exciting to report here from Illinois, so I'm glad someone is having some fun!