Tuesday, July 18, 2006

More birthday fun



The kids and I went to a birthday party for my friend Karri's little boy yesterday. He was turning two and had a JoJo Circus party and there were tons of kids there. Maggie had a blast!










She loved being with all the kids and playing on all the different toys outside. They had a "Jupiter Jump" there and she loved that.


















They had a pinata and she thought that was neat....she is her mother's daughter, when the candy came out Maggie began sorting out the different types into piles. :)



















Owen had a good time too watching all the kids play.












It was a really cute party and Maggie wore her clown nose the whole way home singing JoJo's Circus song.




I was glad the kids did so well since neither of them got much of a nap yesterday. Mom and I had them out running errands until about 3 or so and they only slept a little in the car.

Maggie has really been loving childrens church too. At the beginning they have kids say songs they want to sing and Maggie loves that part. The first week she wanted to sing Jesus loves me, and last week it was the BIBLE. And boy does she sing, in her loudest voice...not always so on key, but she enjoys it. Well, that is about all going on here. We are going to try to get out some this week to the pool.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Maya was very concerned about Maggie's nose in that last picture unti lI told her it was just pretend. Then she wanted to know, "Does it say 'Honk, honk?'"

Mary said...

Meg,
Sorry I missed your call today! We were on an errand marathon.
I love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Meghan!
You should be a professional cakemaker!!! Owen has grown so much. I love all the pictures.

Neila-Susan said...

Meg,
Oh my the party looked like so much fun! I would have loved being a big kid there too! I love the comment you made about Maggie sorting the candy out, how funny! She will likely be the most organized person I know! I can't wait to see you all! Lots of Love NST

Mary said...

More Maggie and Owen pics, PLEASE!!!

valurena said...

call me ... i dont know how to get a hold of you.