We have been eating lots and lots of popsicles which Maggie and Owen both love. Today Maggie, Mom, and I went to the pool for the day and left Owen at home with Patti K. It was so hot but we had alot of fun. I got the kids hair cut on saturday and they did really well. Owen's looks great, he looks like a little boy again. I had her cut it pretty short since it grows so quickly. I just had Maggie's trimmed up some so you can't really tell it was cut, but it still looks cute. As hot as it has been her little curls are just bouncing up and it looks adorable. Dad and I have gone out to visit Mama and Papa several times and they are always glad to see the kids.

Tommorow we are going to the library with a friend of mine and her little boy. They have story and song time so I know Maggie will love it, and I am sure Owen will enjoy it too.
We are on a countdown of when Joe arrives now, 17 days left. Maggie is so excited to see her Daddy. Today at the pool she wanted to go off the diving board and I told her I couldn't catch her in the deep end. She told me that her Daddy would when he got here, and that she was going to bring him to the pool and go off the board.
No comments:
Post a Comment