

I told Neila she should have been a preschool teacher becasue she's so good at doing stuff like this with Maggie, and unlike me she doesn't mind the mess. Well, as you can see Maggie had a ball and ended up ditching her diaper midway.
She is her mother's daughter in some ways since she continually had to wash the paint off her hands everytime she painted something. After about an hour they had used all the paint, stuck all the stickers, and blown the whole bottle of bubbles...not to mention watered each other until they both were soaked. So we headed inside for naps so that everyone would be well rested for chuck e. cheese that evening since Joe had promised Maggie. The guys took Maggie and Owen to chuck e cheese for pizza while Neila and I had some mexican before meeting up with them there.
Maggie had a blast there like she always does.

She was so cute, running around putting tokens in everything faster than she played them.
And then she carried her purse around filling it up with her tickets.
This was Owen's first time there when he could actually ride some stuff and he had a great time too.

We are leaving tommorow after the guys play one more round of golf and heading to mom and dads. Maggie is excited to get back to her MiMI's house and is expecting to get her potato soup that she's been asking me for the whole week. (so have it ready mom!)
2 comments:
We miss you guys too! I can't believe how big Owen has gotten. He looks like such a toddler and not a baby any more.
Meg,these pics are sooo cute too! Gosh I miss yall, I am in the process of doing our post. Take care lots of love... nst
Post a Comment