The kids and I made it safely to Mom and Dad's yesterday. Joe had an early flight out yesterday morning to Alabama so we got up and packed and headed to WV. The kids are great travelers, of course who wouldn't be if you could watch a movie the whole way! The only problem is our dvd player has a short in the wire so if it isn't sitting just right it turns off. Several times on the way home the player would shift and off would go the movie. That gets a little frusterating, so we will for sure have to get a new one before our beach trip! Mom and amanda had lunch ready when we got here and a big pot of soup for maggie. We spent the afternoon playing outside and Maggie's friend McKayla came over for awhile. We got to see emma too, Maggie loved her and thought she was so cute....which she is!

We tried to get a picture of all 3 kids, but Owen was not in a cooperative mood.... so maybe later this week. Maggie wanted to wear her dress that Amanda got her in greece so I let her and fixed her hair up. She looked gorgeous, and she knew it! I got a really cute picture of her outside while she was posing.

Mom's kitchen looks great and is so nice. We enjoyed all the cooking she did in it yesterday. Well, we are off to get our day started.
Also, Congratulations to my friend Mary who had her baby boy on Friday!
4 comments:
Carlyn was soooo excited to see baby Emmaline on the blog! She yelled "Emma" as soon as she saw it. Glad you made it in safely. I was hoping to come in over the 4th to see you all, but we've got a lot of packing to do for our big move to Lexington!
:) Kirsten
Thank you! We are already enjoying him so much. That is an absolutely gorgeous picture of Maggie!
you can do better than that. what about our truck pics? come on, sis.
I love Maggie's little pigtails. What a cutie! I had a dream you were in Columbus. You and Joe were hanging out on the state lawn which is across the street from my work. Aaaawe ...
Post a Comment