Friday, February 29, 2008

On the mend

We are back home now, Josie got discharged Wednesday night after she was able to stay on room air for 24 hours. She is doing great and I am so happy to be back home. She had a pretty rough night last night and didn't sleep very well, I think it will just take her a few days to get back to being home, in the hospital they come in every 2 hours or so and turn on lots of lights so she wasn't on a very good schedule, so that will just take time to get her back on.
Today I took on the wild task of running TONS of errands with my kids. I had several things I had to get done, such as paying taxes on the car, getting a new license since the kids lost mine, taking Josie to the dr. for a follow up, and of course shopping! We headed out at 8:30 this morning, which is early around here, and didn't get home until almost 4. I have to say the day was great, we had alot of fun and I got every thing on my list done. Josie got a clean bill of health and was up to 9lb. 9 oz. so that was good news. We went to pick up Maggie's pictures and there is a huge picture in the window of the studio of her so she was really excited about that. We then went to eat lunch at chick fil a so the kids could play some and then finished our running.

6 comments:

Mary said...

Thanks for the adorable birth announcement of Josie. She's a doll!

Amanda said...

I got my announcement too! I love it. Ok. I loved skiing and want Maggie and O to learn. there were 3 and 4 that kicked butt there today. just think about it. :) i'll be a teacher.

Amanda said...

three and four year olds -- that is what I meant in the last comment

valurena said...

AMANDA! you can take luke if meg won't let you have her kids on the slopes!!!! i'll go w/ you! i've always wanted to teach lukie to ski.

Unknown said...

Is Josie still doing OK? All recuperated?

Amanda said...

time to update!