Thursday, May 15, 2008

Last day of preschool



Today was Maggie's last day of preschool and we had a field trip to the FAC swimming pool. Here she is with her teacher, Mrs. Boyd. The field trip was supposed to be at the game farm but it rained so the plans were changed, which Maggie was thrilled about. We met up there at 9 30 and stayed until after 12 so they had a good amount of time to swim. Owen enjoyed it as well and loves playing with all Maggie's preschool friends. The only problem I had with Owen was getting him to keep his swimming trunks on, I guess skinny dipping is going to be his favorite way to enjoy the water. haha




























Here is a picture of Maggie's whole class. They all seem to really get along well.




















This is Maggie and her best buddy Isaac, (to the left of her).












Maggie had fun showing Josie off to her friends Isaac and Ellie.











Josie was held by everyone and seemed to enjoy getting so much attention. I enjoyed having the extra help so I could keep up with Owen, who informed me he could swim....and kept venturing toward the deep end. I never had to go in and rescue him thankfully, everytime he'd head that way the water would get up to his mouth/nose and he would realize it wasn't a good idea.
So we had a fun morning, thankfully Maggie was better yesterday evening so she felt like going. I am sure we will see alot of her friends this summer since the pool seems to be all the mom's summer plans!
Joe called today, he's been out of town this week and was supposed to get home tommorow night but is coming home tonight instead so we are all excited to see him this evening.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

maggie's suit is too cute. that is funny about her friend isaac --cute. tell owen to keep his clothes on! the pics of josie are adorable. she is definitely a butterball, but a cute one :)