Maggie has come down with the virus Owen had last week, just a fever and cough but she is feeling pretty bad so we got to have one of our favorite kind of days....a pj day. It is rainy outside so that makes it an even better pj day. Maggie has pretty much laid in my bed watching TV or in the front room watching TV and eating popsicles. Owen has been my shadow today...even more than usual. He has been in a pretty happy mood today and has been pretty funny so he's kept me entertained. Josie is her usual happy self and has laid around just talking and smiling at whoever walks by her. She blew out her diaper this morning so I stripped her down and got her cleaned up. Owen stood there watching and said, "mom, that is disgusting!!!" I told him it wasn't nearly as disgusting as his diapers! We played with her in the floor for awhile and Owen loved getting her to laugh at him. She loves being in the floor and acts like she's going to roll over sometimes....although I am not holding my breath for that since it would be about 4 months earlier than my other two! Here are some pictures of our little butter ball.
Yeserday was Maggie's beach day at school so they got to wear swim suits and take beach things. She looked adorable in her suit and had alot of fun. We went to the park with 2 of her friends, Isaac and Landon, afterwards. I could tell she was not feeling well when she opted to lay on the blanket with the moms instead of play. I am hoping this virus wears off by tommorow as it's her last day of preschool...a field trip and she is really wanting to go. When we were at the park yesterday she had on a shirt that said little girls are made of sugar, spice, and everything nice. She asked me what it said and I told her and she followed of course with, "what does that mean?" I told her it meant she was nice and sweet. Her friend Isaac chimed in, " and cute!". She just smiled at him and said, "your so nice Isaac." I thought it was so cute. She told me the other day she wasn't sure if she was going to marry Issac or Owen. I told her she had along time to figure that out...and if she still is saying that in a few years we will have a talk about who you can and can't marry. haha.
All my kids are asleep right now. Maggie passed out in my bed about an hour ago. I was putting Owen down for his nap and when I came back downstaris Josie had decided it was her naptime too and I was taking too long so she just put herself to sleep in the floor.
She sticks with the program even when I don't! Well, I am not doing much else today. We are planning to go to Kings Island memorial day weekend with friends so I am trying to get all that planned out. I hope it's good weather!
1 comment:
Meg- your kids are ridiculously cute!!!!
:) Kirsten
Post a Comment